Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Parade

Annual parade in Marion, MA a few years ago [BB/before blog]....

GrammieO and Spiderella


Spiderella with American Girl baby doll in the back ground, looking like Chuckie?!
ewwwwew


OG [Other Grammie]  & Spiderella


Spirits, Anyone?


The Parade!




The We-otch's of Marion
Spider Glam


Serious Spider Glam Make-Up by GrammieO

Candeeeeeheheheheheeee Anyone?!


Interesting photo of me sitting on the side porch of the 150 year old house my kids were renting in Marion.
I don't feel like I am quite alone in this picture, you tell me...
Is there a Spirit thing going on here?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...looks like ectoplasm. No wait it's le fantome du passe de l'Halloween (ghost of Halloween past)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails